Job title: Financial Services Professional
Company: New York Life
Job description: Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and with one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
New York Life Insurance Company is currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program. We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, which is an intensive, six-month program that will prime you for success as a manager.
Training, Development Benefits: From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the Corporate Office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
About New York Life: We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)2. For over 65 years we have led the way in the industry with the most U.S. members of the Million Dollar Round Table – the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
Registered Representatives are affiliated with NYLIFE Securities (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency. Financial Advisors are affiliated with Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies are New York Life companies.
- New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by Standard Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third-Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
- Based on Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies’ 2019 ranking: https://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/ To determine the best-regarded companies in 52 industries, Korn Ferry asked executives, directors, and analysts to rate enterprises in their own industry on nine criteria, from investment value and quality of management and products to social responsibility and ability to attract talent. A company’s score must rank in the top half of its industry survey to be listed
- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our extensive resources include:
- Our NYLIC University training program, is designed to provide career-long support and growth including a tuition reimbursement program for certain advanced, professional designation courses.
- Three highly-skilled teams that provide advanced markets support:
- Our Advanced Planning Group
- Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives
- The Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your agents’ client acquisition needs.
Recruit and develop your own team of financial professionals as an Associate Partner
Participate in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager
Gain hands-on experience as a financial professional helping clients develop a long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals
Employ a comprehensive array of financial products and services including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds when presenting clients with solutions
Transition into management as an Associate Partner once you have achieved the program requirements
Spanish, Portuguese, or other language fluency is beneficial
Working knowledge of cultural markets is helpful
Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and seeking a rewarding and challenging career
Must have financial services industry and/or insurance industry experience
Experience working in sales is required
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client’s interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients#71 on Fortune 100 in 2019Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
Job date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:39:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!