Job title: Freelance Renderer, Store Design, Creative Visual Merchandising, 3D Designer
Job description: Posted June 15, 2022
Job Title: Freelance Renderer, Store Design, Creative Visual Merchandising, 3D Designer
Start Date: ASAP
Responsible for producing and developing architectural interior/exterior photorealistic renderings and virtual tours/panoramic renderings using 3D software.
- Create 3D visualizations (concept diagrams, presentation level renderings).
- 3D modeling of architectural spaces, as well as custom furniture & other objects.
- Work closely with project teams and studio leadership team in developing 3D visualization, as well as visualization standards.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in design (architecture or interior design).
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating knowledge of architectural visualization – 3D modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering skills.
- Advanced skills with the following software:
o 3D Studio Max
o V-Ray & Corona renderers
o Rhino 3D
o Other 3D Graphics & Image Editing software.
- Excellent 3D Studio Max modeling and V-Ray rendering skills.
- Excellent Photoshop skills for post-production, photomontage, etc.
- Working knowledge of Revit software a plus.
- Understanding of photometric lighting and multi-pass rendering.
- Ability to understand and analyze concept sketches as well as dimensioned design drawings in order to translate into 3D.
- Ability to follow and implement design reference and Art Direction, and an ability to work within a wide range of styles.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both designers and management within small team.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with comfort in working both independently & collaboratively in a fast paced, deadline-based team environment.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 06:25:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!