Job title: Freezer Warehouse Manager
Company: Nature’s Touch
Job description: Nature’s Touch has established itself as a leader on the market for the distribution of frozen fruits and vegetables since 2004. We source from all over the world to secure a steady and reliable supply to bring the highest quality frozen fruits and vegetables to our customers at a competitive price and provide consumers with a consistent quality experience every time.
Why join us?
Come and grow your career by joining a dynamic team and participate in the growth of a leading company in its industry! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package with health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, etc. We also offer paid time off.
About the Position
The Freezer Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing personnel, all material and finished product inventories within a new, 126,000 sq. ft freezer warehouse. They are also responsible for oversight of all incoming and outgoing shipments. The Warehouse Manager provides leadership to the warehouse team, overseeing the allocation and performance of their job functions and is ultimately responsible for warehouse operations and inventory control. This is a new position, and the ideal candidate will be assisting with the startup of a new warehouse. We are a rapidly growing company that is looking for experienced self-motivated driven individuals that eager to assist us on setting, establishing, and developing procedures for our rapidly growing company.
What you will do:
- Manage all aspects of the Freezer Warehouse operations including inventory management, material movement and personnel
- Maintain a safe, secure, and organized work environment by following and enforcing company and legal standards
- Hire, train, develop, recognize, and evaluate the performance of all employees on the shift
- Provide an atmosphere of open and honest communications and a positive working environment.
- Prepare and maintain department reporting and record-keeping systems.
- Ensures adherence and accountability to all material & inventory control policies and procedures
- Driven to ensure that inbound & outbound shipments are completed timely, received/shipped with 100% accuracy, and meet all customers’ expectations & standards
- Provides WMS training and support to staff members
- Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
The ideal candidate
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred; relevant work experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must have 5-10 years of experience in GMP Warehouse setting
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Location: Front Royal, VA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 07:22:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!