Job title: Front Desk/Legal Assistant
Company: Rubenstein Law, P.A.
Job description: Company Overview
Rubenstein law was founded in 1988 and is recognized as one of the premier injury firms in Florida. Over the years, Rubenstein law has grown from a leading auto and slip fall accident firm in Miami to being recognized across the state for our personal injury practice handling all types of injury and accident claims. We have a dedicated team that devotes all their time to representing multiple clients nationwide who have been injured.
Despite our growth, we continue to succeed by hiring a diverse team of highly skilled attorneys and dedicated staff who focus on putting our clients first and maximizing results. We were honored as a Top Workplace on Sun-Sentinel’s annual Best of List in 2018 and 2019.
Our Front Desk/Legal Assistant is often the first person with whom clients and visitors interact. He/she is essential to the firm’s image and must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to communicate with attorneys, clients, opposing counsel, vendors, staff, and others.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the flow of lobby traffic, greet guests in a friendly and professional manner, and alert employees when visitors arrive.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly reception area.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and packages.
- Assist walk-in clients and potential clients with case inquiries, and general questions.
- Establish claims for new cases with insurance parties involved, i.e., Liability insurance and PIP insurance
- Process and send representation letters to parties involved in the case, e.g., private attorneys, insurance companies, and medical providers.
- Additional administrative duties assigned as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Prior experience preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish – required.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7-paid holidays
- Staff and Attorney bonuses
- Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, STD & LTD, and other medical coverages)
- Group and Optional Life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Orlando, FL
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 07:19:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!