Job title: Front Office Manager – Hyatt Centric Wall Street Hotel
Company: Blue Sky Hospitality
- This position would be a flex schedule between day shifts as well as overnight shifts
- Handle all training with associates to ensure Hyatt Standards.
- Communicate with all department managers on continuing basis. Especially the communication with Night Audit each evening/morning.
- Handle all guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest on resolving any complaints.
- Be very familiar with the hotel computer system for training maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Complete rate discrepancy report and make needed changes.
- Block/assign applicable arrivals for the following day; i.e. V.I.P.’s, ESP’s, Special Requests, etc.
- Prepare group information sheets.
- Complete check-out with balance report.
- Complete credit check daily.
- Adhere to all Systems & Controls of the Front Office and appropriate areas of responsibilities.
- Assure knowledge and training of Marketing Programs of company and hotel.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for the entire scheduled shift.
- Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail orientation, and excellent organizational skills needed.
- Knowledge of Property Management Systems and related computer programs
- Must have knowledge of OPERA
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 22:05:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!