Job title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Company: ConSol Partners
Job description: The Company
Our partner is a fast-maturing, elite Robotics and Automation optimizing company. Designing parking technology and infrastructure that adapts alongside the built environment allowing structures to be fully automated, reclaimed and refurbished for the needs of tomorrows architecture.
They are venture backed by some of the wealthiest real estate magnates in America who are investing in the company to develop the solution to the problem they have with maximizing space, safety and accessibility in existing and future parking structures.
The team are seeking a Software Engineer to support the development and deployment of our automated parking solution. You will be a skilled Full-Stack Software Engineer with a strong C++ background. You will be able to contribute to a variety of core systems, including but not limited to backend systems, robotics, sensor networks, scheduling algorithms, etc.
You can design and architect software, are familiar with modern development practices, and are comfortable owning your portions of the system. Overall, you love to build things, find robust solutions to complex technical problems, and want to make a real-world impact.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- BS (MS preferred) in CS/CE/EE or related discipline
- Coding experience in C++ or C#, in a production environment
- Working knowledge of Python
- Experience shipping stable and well-tested customer-facing code
- Experience with automated software development practices and modern tools (Git, CI)
- Familiarity with various software environments: Linux, Windows, etc; networking/security knowledge
- Excitement to learn new technologies in any area of the stack: Backend, Testing, Simulation, etc;
- Creative problem-solving skills, a great sense of aesthetics, and user-centered design principles
- Team player without an ego
- Familiarity with robotics, ROS, and rapid prototyping skills a plus
APPLY NOW – INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Locations: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Salary: Excellent base package on offer including insurances, unlimited PTO, flexible / remote working, equity and accelerated career progression within a startup environment.
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 03:04:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!