Job title: Full-Time/Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Company: Relentless Marketing Solutions Inc.
Job description: Relentless provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of marketing and sales by utilizing a hands-on approach in our training. Our company specializes in taking a friendly approach to customer retention and client acquisition. Considering our achievements in the local market, our clients have asked for us to expand and we are looking for qualified candidates to fill our available Entry Level Marketing Assistant positions!
The ideal candidates will possess a “second-to-none” work ethic and an unbelievably positive business attitude. We are looking for an individual that has amazing leadership skills, and a dynamic personality that can run a team, make great connections, and have an impact on our customer base.
Entry Level Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handle all orders from start to finish from the time an order is placed until it is in the client’s hands
- Maintain great customer service with all existing clients and new clients
- Coordinates services and activities to provide program participants with the necessary tools to sustain communication
- Completes a full assessment of consumer needs and passes lead info to a senior sales team member for closing
- Assisting with the setup, facilitation, and completion of marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the design of marketing materials
- Conducting market research to better understand the marketing needs of the organization and its target audience
Requirements for the Position:
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Must be highly detailed and very organized
- Reliable, positive, and professional attitude
- Sports minded and Energetic team players
- Team captains ready to lead and train
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 05:02:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!