Job title: Global Real Estate Finance – Business Management Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Organization Description
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) is comprised of multiple global functions that help the company work better, faster, cheaper and safer; Corporate Services, an extensive group which provides a wide set of corporate offerings across every corner of the JPMC workplace including – Conference Centers, Dining Services, Corporate Insurance Services, Mail & Print Solutions, Supplier Engagement and Customer Experience & Digital Servicing, Global Security, whose mission is the protection of the Firm’s people and assets, and ensuring the safety and soundness of JPMC’s business operations and Global Real Estate, a team organized to efficiently partner with each line of business to provide global functional expertise with local implementation and manage the Firm’s real estate assets and investments. These functions are an integral part of the Firm’s businesses across the 60 countries that we operate in.
The Chief Administrative Office’s (CAO) Finance & Business Management team is comprised of high performing professionals across the world primarily located in New York City, Jersey City, Plano, Bengaluru, London and Hong Kong. They are accountable for managing the expense components of the CAO function, ensuring a sound control environment, measuring performance, providing value-add analyses, and presenting information and ideas to senior management within CAO, to the major lines of business, and to the various Firm-wide finance teams who roll up the results of the entire Corporation.
The Global Real Estate (GRE) Finance team sits within the Chief Administrative Office’s Finance & Business Management Team. It is led by the GRE CFO and is comprised of finance professionals who are accountable for managing both the expense & capital components of the GRE function. The team covers all aspects of the Firm’s corporate real estate portfolio including, but not limited to, space management, property management, lease administration, design & construction, and sustainability projects.
In this role, you will support the Global Real Estate Chief Financial Officer in leading the GRE Finance organization as well as strategic real estate projects. You will work closely with the financial planning & analysis team to help guide decision making through detailed financial analyses, weighing the impacts of numerous scenarios, and providing a recommendation. This role requires excellent written and verbal presentation skills as you will be expected to synthesize complex messages to senior management to help drive decisions . This is a fast paced role, requiring flexibility and comfort with frequent shifts in priorities as real estate reacts to LOB and senior leadership requests.
- Prepare detailed yet concise presentations for senior management to help drive decisions and obtain spend approvals
- Partner across the Real Estate Finance and Analytics teams to align efforts and create a holistic view of current and future location strategies
- Provide project management and oversight of key strategic and tactical real estate programs
- Collaborate seamlessly across real estate functions and LOBs
- Develop content for presentations, business reviews, town halls and recurring meetings within the Real Estate Finance organization
- Assist in prioritization, implementation, and measurement of key priorities, goals, and targets for the business
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline – Business Administration or Finance preferred
- 3-5 years of real estate, corporate strategy, finance and/or accounting experience preferred
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Tableau preferred
- Ability to handle numerous deliverables simultaneously, many with critical deadlines; must be comfortable with frequently changing priorities
- Ability to analyze data, process information, and work under minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate succinctly and efficiently, comfortable interacting with senior leadership
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: New York
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 22:25:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!