Job title: Group Creative Director, Copy
Job description: Position Summary
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age–we’re an agency and a consultancy. Deloitte Studios is a full-service creative agency within Deloitte Digital. A newly formed group that brings together our Digital Experience capabilities and our Advertising/Marketing teams into new kind of Creative agency. An agency that, coupled with the power of Deloitte Digital, combines creativity and technology to tell new stories in new ways. We are a collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, and dreamers with offices in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. We work alongside broader Deloitte to create brand momentum, bringing people closer to the things they care about and driving businesses forward.
We are seeking a Copywriter that is passionate about brands and eager to help grow a new agency model. A model that is powered by smarter insights, and puts creativity to work in advertising, and well beyond it – influencing the entire marketing ecosystem. We believe brands should impact more than just comms, and we hope you do too.
Work you’ll do
Our future Copywriter is a is a great storyteller and natural leader. This person must show composure under pressure, always be solution-orientated, and function as a collaborative partner to fellow creative leads. This person will be responsible for mentoring and managing teams, as well as inspiring and fostering the best collaboration between creative talent and cross-department. This person will be responsible for running accounts as well as leaning into new business while we continue to scale our quickly growing New York office.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with manager/sr. manager copywriters to conceptualize, write, and edit campaign assets, including social media, web copy, emails, invitations, and marketing collateral
- Collaborate with designers to develop creative concepts for assets; proofread materials for colleagues and provide quality control
- Understand and translate Deloitte brand and style guidelines into a clear, confident, and human voice
- Translate creative briefs into understandable and compelling assets that enhance communication, persuade viewers, and distinguish the Deloitte brand; factor in client feedback, legal guidelines, and other requirement
- Collaborate with campaign managers, designers, and digital producers to develop innovative assets on time and on budget
- Participate in messaging and strategy sessions with SMPs and SMEs, providing input on creative assets for marketing plans
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify and recommend new and innovative creative ideas that will deliver on campaign goals
The Deloitte Studios Team
Sits within our “Advertising, Marketing & Commerce” offering
Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients’ customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and user-centric experiences. And, in doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations – all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Required – What you bring
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience as a copywriter.
- Conceptual, creative thinker with a passion for writing and the willingness to learn from others
- Conversant with established and emerging digital and social platforms
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong portfolio of relevant work
- 5+ years of writing experience
- Solid presentation skills and client facing ability
- Willingness to travel up to 30 percent (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
B.S in English or Communications
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 23:19:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!