Job title: Guest Room Attendant – Live Hotel
Company: Live! Casino Hotel
Job description: Overview
Why We Need Your Talents:
The Maryland Live! housekeeping team is responsible for taking care of the hotel’s general cleanliness, as they provide tidy and sanitary amenities to guests and residents.
Housekeepers clean and supply all daily assigned rooms and report all damage, mechanical deficiencies, suspicious activities, or theft in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Prior to beginning employment, all new hires must provide documentation of their final doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination (J&J is a single dose only). A booster shot is not required to begin employment. With appropriate documentation, Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for a disability or a sincerely held religious beliefs.
Where You’ll Make an Impact:
- Clean guest rooms and stock with appropriate supplies in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations. To include but not limited to:
- Picking up trash.
- Changing linen and making the bed.
- Cleaning entire bathroom.
- Sweeping and dusting guest room.
- Cleaning with windows and balcony (80%)
- Retrieve, stock, restock, and store the housekeeping cat according to prescribed housekeeping, safety and security procedures and regulations (5%)
- Receive assigned section, keys, supplies, and other priority room requests from the Senior Housekeeper. Turn in keys and unused supplies at the end of shift (5%)
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction. (5%)
- Report any missing articles, damage or mechanical problems to the Supervisor Housekeeping and turn in articles left in room. (3%)
- Coordinate with Supervisor Housekeeping on work priorities and provide assistance when needed. (2%)
Skills to Help You Succeed:
- Self-starting personality
- Friendly, even disposition
- Strong work ethic.
- Prior housekeeping experience.
- Ability to:
- Read and interpret instructions and directions for guests
- Communicate in English proficiently with guests, staff, and management
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Lifting up to 25lbs
- Pushing/Pull up to 40lbs
- Carry up to 15lbs
- Frequent Bending / kneeling
- Frequent Walking
- Frequent Standing
- Some Sitting
- Use of stairs and elevators
What We Offer
Perks We Offer You
- Comprehensive health coverage for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Generous retirement savings options are available.
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Discounted meals
- Service and Attendance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!
Life at Live!
- 24/7 high energy casino with a culture committed to fairness, teamwork, and most importantly FUN.
- Casino is over 100,000 square feet and requires the ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency!
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
Expected salary: $15.5 per hour
Location: Hanover, MD
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 01:45:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!