Job title: Guest Service Agent (Front Desk) – The Juniper, a Curio Collection Hotel by Hilton
Job description: A Front Desk Clerk is responsible for assisting Guest Service Agents in checking in and checking out guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Clerk, you would be responsible for assisting Guest Service Agents in checking in and checking out guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist Guest Service Agents and Front Office leadership with the checking in and checking out of guests.
- Respond to guest inquiries and in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide driving and/or walking directions to guests to local destinations
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, hotel events and local and community events and attractions
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
- Provide or obtain accurate information
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Location: Cupertino, CA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 02:20:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!