Job title: Head of US Agency Partnerships, Uber Advertising
Job description: The Head of US Agency Partnerships is a unique opportunity to build Uber Advertising Agency sales strategy from the ground-up. You will be a founding member of the Uber Advertising organization who will have an outsized impact on building Uber’s Advertising business. You will be responsible for:
- Establishing Uber Advertising as an indispensable partner to the largest agency holding companies
- Creating deep relationships with our agency partner’s C-suite
- Developing strategic, long-term partnerships with our agency partners
- Building, developing and retaining an impactful, diverse Agency Partnerships team
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, retain, and develop Uber Advertising’s first Agency Partnerships team. You’ll build a diverse, successful team that becomes indispensable to our agency partners.
- Develop and implement Uber Advertising’s agency strategy to drive mutually beneficial partnerships
- Partner with sales and functional leadership to deliver on the revenue targets
- Educate our agency partners on Uber’s advertising platform
- Increase penetration of the active Uber advertisers in each agency
- Lead cross-functional collaboration across Sales, Operations, Marketing and Product to deliver on our agency partners’ needs
- Create the necessary infrastructure and processes to support our agency partners.
- Collaborate with Ads Platform, Product Eng and Product Ops teams to inform ads surfaces/inventory, formats, targeting and pricing needed to enable agencies to engage audiences across advertiser goals of awareness, trial and conversion
- 6+ years’ of advertising sales or agency experience
- 4+ years’ experience leading advertising agency teams
- Proven experience leading an agency focused advertising sales team
- Proven track record of building and managing a multi-million dollar advertising business
- 12+ years’ experience in advertising within an agency environment
- You demonstrate a passion for leading and motivating others
- You are a teammate by nature
- You are a trust-builder who leads with respect of others in the business
- You are committed to attracting and retaining top talent and encouraging excellence in your team
- You are a strong communicator comfortable at ease both in the front lines and in the boardroom
- You keep cool under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- You are able to see the forest and the trees, knowing the details that matter
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help build a new, impactful organization
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing .
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Tue, 24 May 2022 22:58:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!