Job title: Healthcare & Life Sciences Field CTO
Job description: We are looking for a passionate thought leader with deep and extensive knowledge in the Healthcare and Life Science technology ecosystem.
This position requires strategic alignment with a focus on creating the mindshare of Weka to accelerate new business opportunities.
If you have a passion for creating meaningful partnerships through technology and a winning mindset, you should send us your resume.
As a startup company, we’re looking for adaptability, creativity, and ownership.
What will you be doing?
● Supporting strategic sales opportunities with account teams
● Evangelizing Weka’s solutions as one of our thought technical experts with customers, at trade shows and conferences
● Mentor Weka sales and Go To Market organization on how to deliver the best messaging to our customers
● Build meaningful relationships with technology leaders of our partners
● Coordinate and deliver partner training activities with Weka’s field and corporate resources
● Work closely with R&D and Product Management in helping to define product requirements for integration with our partners
● Strong thought leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
● Deep knowledge in the Finance technology ecosystem
● Storage background
● Superb presentations, visual, verbal, and written skills
● Ability to travel at least 30% of the time
● 5-10 years minimum experience supporting technical roles within a sales organization
● The unique opportunity to join an early stage, high-growth startup, that is well capitalized with top tier venture and strategic funding by NVP, NVIDIA, Digital Alpha, HPE, Cisco, Seagate, WD, and others.
● Working with revolutionary technology uniquely poised to own the modern data-hungry applications that drive top-line revenue for the world’s largest and most successful organizations.
● We are an ambitious team passionate about our journey and love coming to work every day.
● This is a global role.
● You will be a part of a diverse and high-performing environment that values and recognizes your contributions and unique perspectives and experience. We value what you bring to the culture.
● We hire the best people out there and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
Our Benefits Package Include:
● Care package received upon hire: backpack, multiple shirts, Weka swag
● A tech stack with Laptop or PC of choice, up to 2 monitors, office phone, headset, and monthly cell phone usage
● Workstation, Monitors set up
● Unlimited PTO
● Unlimited Sick Time
● Stock options available
● Cellular phone plan coverage
● On and off-location meal perks
● Dental insurance
● Disability insurance
● Work-related travel reimbursement
● Employee assistance program
● Flexible spending account
● Top-tier health insurance – Anthem Blue Cross
● Life insurance
● Vision insurance
● Parental leave
● Professional development assistance
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 22:58:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!