Job title: Hershey’s Part-Time Territory Sales Associate (Lodi, CA)
Company: The Hershey Company
Job description: Summary:
Location: Lodi, CA
To be considered for this role, candidates must reside in or be willing to commute to: Lodi, Galt, or Stockton
This is a remote position; candidates must be comfortable traveling to each of these zip codes and store locations: Acampo, Burson, Clements, Galt, Herald, Jackson, Lockeford, Lodi, Martell, Murphys, Pine Grove, Plymouth, Rio Vista, San Andreas, Stockton, Sutter Creek, Thornton, Valley Springs, Wallace and Woodbridge.
This position will require you to drive your personal vehicle 60 miles per day in your assigned territory. Mileage may vary depending on where you live in comparison to the territory.
To be considered for this role, we ask that all applicants upload their most up-to-date resume and attach it to their application.
A Part-Time role as a Territory Sales Associate (TSA) is a great way for a relationship-oriented person to flex their selling skills while representing some of the biggest and most exciting brands in America! Our TSAs will sell and insure best in class merchandising to include building displays, packing out product, and replenishing permanent secondary displays and maintain salability of all authorized Hershey Items.
This position is considered “Continuous Part-Time” working 20-25 hours per week on a regular schedule of Monday – Thursday, 9am – 2pm. On average, a TSA will visit between 6-10+ accounts per day. No car allowance is provided; however, mileage for travel will be reimbursed at 62 cents per mile.
A TSA earns an hourly wage plus an annual cash bonus, 401k, and paid vacation.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell and maintain 100% distribution of all “authorized” Hershey Items in assigned territory. Ensuring flawless retail execution of Headquarter Sales and Merchandising Plans (Retail Execution Plan) with various retailers.
- Achieve all merchandising objectives through the effective use of Permanent Secondary Displays and other display vehicles established within the Retail Execution Plan.
- Reporting of weekly activity, expenses, competitive activity, account changes, promotions and all administrative functions within assigned territory.
- Reporting of Daily activities through the use of tablets, submitting upon completion of each day.
- Responsible for Sales Territory – Varies due to territory size, number of retailers, and location.
This role offers flexible work schedules based on personal and territory needs. You will be expected to manage your route to be present at stores when key decision makers are available to have effective sales conversations. Your workday should overlap the core hours of 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; you will have flexibility to work with your leader to adjust your schedule to balance personal needs and the needs of your territory. Your schedule during onboarding may be different than above for training purposes. This flexible model is a test and subject to change.
Job Requirements Needed:
- Must have a valid US state issued driver’s license
- Must have a personal vehicle in sound operating condition
- Must maintain personal auto insurance indicating minimum coverage of $150,000 per person / $150,000 per accident / $100,000 property damage. The policy must permit business use.
- Must reside or be willing to commute within the territory boundaries as listed in the job description
- Must be able to drive long distances to make multiple sales calls on a daily basis
- Must be able to lift 10-40 lbs. on a regular basis with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop down and demonstrate manual dexterity on a frequent basis with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to use tablet technology
- Must have daily access to wireless internet
- Must have flexibility and adaptability to changes in territory coverage
- Availability to work 20-25 hours per week. Regular work hours are Monday through Thursday, 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience: 3-4 years food merchandising is preferred but not required
So, what do you say? Would you like to represent fun brands like Reese’s, Hershey’s Kisses, Twizzlers and Jolly Ranchers in your spare time?
If so…apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
Location: Hershey, PA – Lodi, CA
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 07:42:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!