Job title: Home Care Specialist (Sales – Healthcare)
Company: Care Advantage, Inc
Job description: Care Advantage is a TOP WORKPLACE award recipient, as well as being voted BEST IN HOME CARE. We offer purpose-driven work, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors in our community. We are the largest privately-owned home care company in the mid-Atlantic, and the future looks bright indeed! We are seeking a Home Care (Sales) Specialist,) in the Charlottesville area to be a part of the team!
This position will be reporting to the Vice President of Sales and your day-to-day activity will include:
Calling on hospital/skilled nursing facilities, discharge planners, case managers and social workers, as well as nursing staff, ED’s, and others, to promote the tailored home care service that we provide. Although your primary focus will be private duty care, you will also be able to assist in driving business from other sources, such as Medicaid, Worker’s Compensation, Long-Term Care Insurance companies, and Veteran Affairs – all areas we serve. This position will also consist of the following duties:
- Develop and execute a weekly plan for driving new business to multiple branches
- Work on a defined list of top 25 accounts, to develop and strengthen referrer relationships
- Prepare quarterly Account Growth Platform, focusing on ten top accounts for growth
- Prospect for new business with new potential referral sources
- Occasionally conduct in-field client consults, to provide information and reassurance
- Daily prospect management, to ensure continuous pipeline of opportunity
- Deliver consistent messaging, promoting our services, including virtual presentations
- Communication and coordination with branch team, operations and clinical, to ensure timely delivery of services and smooth start for new clients
The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of skills, but of those, the most important are:
- Strong sales background, preferably in healthcare
- High energy; passionate about people and strengthening relationships
- Ability to plan well, and execute in a focused way
- Comfort level with a wide territory; and associated driving time
- Sound time management skills
- Comfortable with technology, use of apps to record visits.
- Team player, connects well with all levels, both internally and externally
- Quick-thinking, ability to pivot and flex according to needs
- Able to face challenges with a level-head and calm approach
- Professional demeanor; compassion and kindness; goal-driven, desire to succeed!
Along with excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills, we are looking for someone who wants to be part of a lively, talented, growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organization that has a proven track record of remarkable success in home care. We love what we do, and we serve well. Come join us and help us to demonstrate the Compassion, Attitude, Respect and Excellence that makes up our mission, vision and values, by which we serve, each and every day.
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:56:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!