Job title: Home Health Aide
Company: Comfort Keepers
Job description: $400 Sign-On Bonus* + $100 Vaccination Bonus**
Make more than a living!
What if you could have a rewarding career helping others
while working for a company that genuinely cares about you?
Helping Seniors has never been so important and by working with Comfort Keepers you will have the opportunity to elevate the quality of life of older adults throughout our community. In this role, you will provide a helping hand, supportive companionship, and day-to-day assistance to our clients, all while bringing hope and joy to them and their families.
At Comfort Keepers, you are more than just an employee! We work hard to ensure that your work experience and job fulfillment is unmatched – and to reward you for your dedication, we’ve designed a benefits package that supports your emotional, physical, and social well-being.
If you are empathetic, passionate, and ready to begin this incredible journey, apply today!
COVID Protocol: The pandemic has not stopped us from hiring amazing individuals to join our care team and we take every precaution to ensure your safety. Along with personal protective equipment, you will be provided with the most up to date, thorough training possible so that you will be at east and safe when you care for your clients.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting between $13 – 16 / hour with premium added for weekends and couples care!
- Flexible start dates and ability to work near your home
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Program
- Supportive and rewarding work environment
- Growing company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services to clients with higher acuity level.
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, organizing incoming mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational activities
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Records and reports changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- Home Health Aide License Required
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Dependable, responsible, nurturing, and caring attitude
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within the metro area
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration, and valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
- Requirements must be met; Specific requirements will be provided at interview.
** Vaccination not required but must be obtained within ninety (90) day probation period for additional bonus to be paid.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $13 – 16 per hour
Location: Claremore, OK
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 06:53:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!