Job title: Hotel Concierge
Company: Signal 88 Security
Job description: We are looking for a competent an Agent to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our hotel staff and guest. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Implement all policies and procedures regarding security and safety
- Document all incidents occurring in the hotel in connection with crime, subversion’s, potential liabilities and insurance requirements and in documenting such activities remain objective, and write comprehensive report
- Ability to assist hotel staff in handling of unusual guest or employee problems, such as, but not limited, disorderly conduct, theft, suicides, bomb threats, employee or guest accidents, fire or safety hazards, robberies, terrorist activities, civil disturbance, power or elevator failures, medical assistance and natural disasters
- Ability to stand during entire shift
- Ability to climb and descend stairways.
- Ability to deter individuals who pose a threat to employee/or guests
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service-oriented manner
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag
- Comply with Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information, must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense
- Registered as a security officer
- High School diploma is required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
View public job page
Signal 88 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and not to discriminate on any basis prohibited by law, including race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status or veteran status. It is our intent and desire that equal employment opportunities will be provided in employment, recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. The executive staff and all managerial personnel are committed to this policy and its enforcement.
Signal 88 Security may communicate with candidates who apply for employment via email, phone call or texting. By submitting an application, you agree to be contacted through these channels.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 07:11:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!