Job title: Hotel Engineering Technician – National Travel
Company: The Hotel Task Force
Job description: $25.00 Per Hour. “Can you Travel Task Force With Us?” Hotel Facilities Tech. National Travel. We Travel 8 Weeks At A Time To Provide Services In Our Great Hotels. We need to get hotels open
All Travel Paid By The Company.
- Receive direction from engineering management on daily assignments or projects and complete within the time and manner specified or in accordance with hotel needs.
- Perform PM in Guest Rooms and Common Areas.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs, public area walk through and daily light check and repair.
- Changes light bulbs and AC Filters
- Perform CARE /PRP to guest rooms and public spaces (paint, plaster, tile, wall paper, etc.) to the specifications required
- Undertake light installation or carpeting (e.g. build cabinets).
- Repair equipment or appliances in guest rooms or public spaces
- Assist technicians with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs.
- Three Years Minimum In Hotel Facilities Engineering
- Knowledge of Hotel Maintenance and PM
- Outgoing Hospitality Personality
Expected salary: $25 per hour
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 23:38:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!