Job title: Hotel – Guest Room Attendant – Best Western Parker
Job description: Hotel
Best Western Parker
Are you the One?
If you are an honest and trustworthy Guest Room Attendant with 1 or more years of experience, responsible and with excellent attendance, this may the opportunity for you!
- To maximize guest satisfaction by providing neat and clean guest rooms in accordance with the standards of Greens and the Brand.
- Responsible for the usage and organization of supplies in the housekeeping department.
- Understands and implements the mission statement, values, and culture always.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to perform major life activities: standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, and reach
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on Holidays, weekends, and evenings. Long hours sometimes required.
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30 pounds
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent of the same
- Multi-task, detail-oriented, remain service-centric
- Must be able to work alone.
- Comply with all standards.
- Manage time effectively
- Communicate with guests and co-workers in a friendly and helpful professional manner.
- Work as a team member
- Assist with guest issues, being professional and maintaining a hospitable caring attitude.
- Well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good listener.
- Emphatic and tolerant.
- Rational, prudent and practical.
Location: Parker, AZ
Job date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 03:45:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!