Job title: Hotel Housekeeping/Room Attendant – Day hours + $1,000 Sign On Incentive
Company: St. James Hotel
Job description: Company Description
The St. James Hotel sits along the Mississippi River in beautiful downtown Red Wing. The St. James Hotel offers old world service, luxurious amenities and culinary delights delivered by remarkable hospitality professionals.
*Details on $1000 Sign On Bonus:
Applies to new hires that apply for opening Server/Bartender, Line Cooks, and Housekeeping positions only, that begin working at the St. James Hotel before June 30th, 2022, and who work at least 20 hours per week and remain employed through October 9th, 2022.
- The entire new hire incentive bonus will be paid out upon the conpletion of the full employment requirement listed above.
- Employees of Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. and St. James Hotel who terminate employment and reapply are not eligible for the New Hire Incentive.
- Former Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc and St. James Hotel employees are not eligible for the New Hire Incentive.
- New Hire Incentive is paid out as soon as administratively possible following October 9th, 2022, after eligibility review is complete.
- The Incentive will be paid less all applicable withholdings and deductions required by law, including income taxes.
- This is a temporary incentive program and Company reserves the right to amend, extend, or alter this program.
- This New Hire Incentive program is not a guarantee or contract for employment or for a particular duration of employment.
You’ll genuinely smile as you interact with our guests and team in a gorgeous historic environment. You’ll get your workout in, joining our fast-paced team, as you move throughout the property creating beautiful and stunning rooms and deserve to be rewarded with great benefits like FREE, delicious staff meals for lunch, or dinner, FREE uniform laundry, and nice coworkers in a friendly environment.
Hours: Day hours, Flexible days
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and six to twelve months related experience/training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, bending, and crawling.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
All offers are contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and drug screen.
St. James Hotel will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
St. James Hotel. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: 2nd job, weekend hours, day shift, independent work, work alone, teamwork, unique rooms, fast-paced, self-paced
Location: Red Wing, MN
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 22:40:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!