Job title: Hotel Reservations Agent – Full Time (Harrah’s Call Center)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Job description: Job Description:
Harrah’s New Orleans Casino & Hotel earned recognition as one of “Times-Picayune” Top Workplaces. As a destination property in the heart of the city, Harrah’s New Orleans is looking for fun, professional, and responsible Krewe Members who love delivering world-class services to our guests. If you enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment with a positive attitude, we may have the career opportunity for you!
Harrah’s New Orleans is proud to offer our Krewe a professional, fun, and welcoming atmosphere. Our employees also enjoy exclusive benefits, such as:
- FREE Employee Parking
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Free Employee Assistance Programs
- Fun and Free Employee Events
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Reservations Agents at Harrah’s Call Center are well-informed, courteous team members who provide our customers and Casino Marketing Teams excellent customer service and assistance. The Reservations Agent assists customers including but not limited to Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Seven Stars members with reservations needs on all levels of Direct Marketing offers, Special Events, Complimentary, Best Rate, and Friends and Family reservations; including verifying offers, booking, modifying, canceling and cross-selling. The Reservations Agent assists customers with room, suite, golf, show, limo, and restaurant reservations
MORE SPECIFICALLY YOU WILL:
- Follow department selling strategies including but is not limited to, rate quoting, sales techniques and multi property cross selling.
- Maintain high level of sales and service skills so as to meet department standards on Quality Assurance Monitors, Customer Survey/Feedback, Conversion, Cross-sell and other standards as determined by management.
- Perform various daily tasks such as but not limited to booking, changing, or canceling a reservation, cross-selling and other standards as determined by management.
- Clearly communicate and demonstrate enthusiastic service.
- Meet department punctuality, adherence and attendance guidelines.
- Meet department appearance guidelines.
- Safeguard customer confidentiality and privacy in accordance to company and department standards.
- Handle all incoming customer transactions promptly, efficiently, accurately and professionally.
- Assist with special projects and/or additional duties as needed.
- Assist Supervisors with their ‘Primary Job Functions’ based on business needs.
- Must be 21-years of age or older.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience: 1-year Customer Service or Sales experience.
- Must have stable work history and be computer literate.
- Must be able to type.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Gaming License
- Must have a pleasant speaking voice, enthusiasm, demonstrate strong service and verbal communication skills, and present oneself in a professional manner.
- Must possess a friendly demeanor and enjoy interaction with customers, both internal and external.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work in high and low stress areas.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible working schedule based on business demands.
- Must be able to work in close quarters.
- Must be multi-task oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, team building and problem solving skills are required.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform full duties of dexterity and visual perception
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Must be proficient in all required systems and have a sound knowledge of all CET and Partnership properties assigned to the New Orleans Regional Contact Center.
- Knowledge of Windows based PC Applications.
- Some experience with LMS and /or Microsoft Windows is always a definite asset.
About Us: At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah’s®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values – Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail – every day. Our mission, “Create the Extraordinary”. Our vision, “Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don’t perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars”. If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Location: New Orleans, LA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 01:14:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!