Job title: Hotel Shift Manager
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Job description: Job Description:
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for actively building and retaining customer relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior customer service.
- Hires, trains, motivates, evaluates, and supervises assigned personnel; coaches for success and continuing improvement of team member skills.
- Directs the day-to-day operation of the shift to ensure each guest experiences a level of service and comfort meeting Caesars Entertainment standard.
- Reviews daily staffing requirements and makes adjustments. Confers with lead staff to ensure maximum guest service and productivity. Recognizes priority services for our tiered level guests.
- Handles all guest inquiries and complaints in an efficient, courteous and tactful manner.
- Administers policies and procedures pertaining to the Hotel Department and ensures adherence to these policies and procedures.
- Handles duties of the Front Desk operations as necessary.
- Recommends changes for assigned personnel, including hiring, promotion, demotion and release of personnel. Approves wage and salary adjustments for personnel within established guidelines. Approves regular vacation and recommends leaves of absence.
- Updates and sets procedures for new promotions and other data that relates to the Hotel Operation and properly informs all team members of new changes and programs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree preferred, especially in Hotel or Institutional Management
- 2 to 3 years in a Front Services position in a Hotel Services area
- Literate and fluent in English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/duties simultaneously
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work a rotating shift with fluctuating days off
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others to do the same.
- Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and procedures
PHYSICAL, MENTAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Visual and auditory range must include immediate environment.
- Mobility to move about the property
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
Positions that have contact with the public require the ability to work in a noisy
environment, and may be exposed to guests who use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
About Us: At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah’s®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values – Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail – every day. Our mission, “Create the Extraordinary”. Our vision, “Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don’t perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars”. If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Location: Stateline, NV
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 05:42:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!