Job title: HOUSEKEEPING / PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT- Full Time -Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel)
Job description: HOUSEKEEPING / PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT- Full Time – Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel) Clean public areas and assist Housekeepers in the cleaning and stocking of all guest rooms. Deliver and collect items from guest rooms as requested.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Removing trash from public areas (Offices, Lobby, restrooms)
- Cleanliness of hallways, stairs, storage areas and closets.
- Delivering and retrieving items to and from the guest rooms
- Spot cleaning and treating lobby carpets
- Pick up all glassware, trash, etc throughout the main entrance of the hotel (outside and inside)
- Wipe down all chairs throughout the front of property and ensure organized.
- Ensure cleanliness of all public area restrooms
- Assist Food and Beverage in cleaning Sante Patio and dining room
- Report all maintenance issues seen throughout property
Your experience and skills include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to multi-task in a calm, prioritized manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Communicate fluently with our guest
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of Wine Country. As one big team, we know that only together we can do amazing things. A community of service professionals coming together with a common purpose to welcome, connect, and serve others.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be able to provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Location: Sonoma, CA
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 04:26:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!