Job title: Housekeeping Supervisor– Innovation Hotel
Company: Innovation Hotel
Job description: Job Summary:
Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of all functionality within the Housekeeping Department.
**Please note, Mainsail Lodging & Development is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, to include a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.
- Preserve the company’s core values in accordance with Innovation to ensure the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager with implementing the key control system for the housekeeping department.
- Monitor all rooms to include appliances, furniture, room supplies and general appearance of rooms to ensure the appearance of luxury hotel standards.
- Conduct daily stand ups with housekeeping team focusing on opportunities and special requests.
- Personal grooming and appearance to be of a professional manner and fit the hotel theme.
- Train and operate all company cell phones and radios in a professional manner to maintain proper radio etiquette.
- Variable work schedule to meet the demands of the operation contingent on occupancy and may include long hours to include holidays.
- Ensure lobby, guest hallways, back of house and housekeeping areas are cleaned and well organized at all times.
- Retain detailed inventory of all needed housekeeping supplies and amenities for monthly/quarterly ordering.
- Ensure guest confidentiality, privacy and security by correctly following hotel procedures.
- Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline all housekeeping according to progressive discipline guidelines.
- Monitor work orders and submit to Maintenance Department according to procedures.
- Respond to all guest requests, situations, complaints and accidents presented to housekeeping in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Report all incidents to Director of Operations.
- Uphold a professional working relationship to stimulate open lines of communication with all team members, management and owners.
- Empowers team members to provide a personal guest experience.
- Uphold and monitor “Lost and Found” procedures and policies according to hotel standards.
- Respond to all guest requests, problems, complaints and / or accidents presented to Housekeeping in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Prepare team member schedule according to business forecast, payroll budget guidelines and productivity requirements.
- Greet and welcome all guests in public areas with a sociable welcome.
- Process, monitor and maintain guest laundry requests.
- Maintains strong working relationship with Front Office to ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of departmental and daily stand up meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma
- Previous hospitality / hotel experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively present information to individuals or groups
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to use technology
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb stairs/walk for long lengths of time
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, squat and reach
- Corrected vision to normal range
- Ability to drive/transport self and others
- Ability to travel on occasion for meetings
- Long hours sometimes required
- Make sound judgments quickly
- Work on multiple tasks, making appropriate progress towards deadlines
- Able to work independently, take direction and provide direction to others
- Manage differing personalities within the office, the hotel and the community
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively in stressful, high pressure situations
- Ability to effectively handle challenges in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Ability to interpret, read and communicate information
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Naples, FL
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 05:31:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!