Job title: HR Admin/Recruiter Assistant
Company: BCI Acrylic
Job description: EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR ENTRY INTO THE FIELD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
GROWTH OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING PROFITABLE COMPANY!
The HR Admin/Recruiter Assistant is responsible for supporting the HR Department and assisting with the Dealer recruiting process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Assist with internal recruiting
- Primary recruiter for Call Center
- Assist the HR Dealer Recruiter with Dealer hiring by performing initial screening of candidates based on set job descriptions
- Send qualified candidates to Dealer Hiring Managers
- Complete Administrative Assistant tasks as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Associates Degree with 1 + years of relevant experience
- Previous recruiting experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications and strong computer skills
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Requires good oral and written communication skills
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
Salary and Benefits
- $20 – $21 / HR
- 401k with Company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability – company paid
- Tuition Reimbursement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The phrases “occasionally,” “regularly,” and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “Occasionally” means up to 1/3 of working time, “regularly” means between 1/3 and 2/3 of working time, and “frequently” means 2/3 and more working time.
While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee will be sitting at a desk 90% of the time. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee works in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is consistent with normal office noise levels.
The above statement reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation describes and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work that may be inherent in the occupation.
BCI Acrylic Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $20 – 21 per hour
Location: Libertyville, IL
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 03:02:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!