Job title: HR Manager – Los Angeles, US
Company: Aardvark Swift
Job description: HR Manager
Unbroken Studios – Los Angeles, US
Unbroken Studios is looking for an experienced HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. In this role, you will partner with Recruitment, Operations, and Admin to provide HR support and guidance to ensure Unbroken Studios remains organized, compliant, and highly operative.
Unbroken Studios is a Los Angeles-based team, made up of 90 veteran video game developers with proven track records in building best-in-class games, across all platforms, for the world’s largest publishers.
Their list of credits includes some of the most memorable game experiences from the last twenty years including blockbuster franchises such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, Arkham, Titanfall, and God of War.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Supporting current and future business needs through the engagement, growth, and development of employees
- Coaching managers through delicate personnel issues, disciplinary scenarios, career growth, performance management, and compensation
- Managing payroll, employee benefits, performance reviews, onboarding, and exit processes
- Communicating various Human Resources policies, procedures and initiatives through written and visual resources
- Partnering with leadership to develop and implement HR initiatives and strategies company wide
- Collaborating with stakeholders in various departments to ensure studio compliance and communication
- Lead company culture initiatives
For this role, you’ll need…
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources roles (ideally within a Videogame/studio setting)
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Organisational Studies, or Business Management
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- An analytical mindset and high capacity for collaboration
- Experience with HRIS and payroll software tools & employee visa process
Bonus points if you have…
- Any additional training, certification, or education in Human Resources
- Experience with gaming or entertainment organizations
- A specialisation with California/Los Angeles employment law jurisdiction
- A background working with Colleges to set up graduate/internship programmes
To find out more about this role or to apply – please send an email with your CV/Resume to or call on +44 (0) 1709 834 777 now!
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sun, 01 May 2022 01:05:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!