Job title: HR Project Admin
Company: Richmar Associates
Job description: A pharmaceutical company is seeking a HR Project Admin to join their team!
This position will work with the HR staff, including HR business partners, and Talent Acquisition team, as well as with cross-functional partners like IT, Finance, and Facilities teams. The HR Representative will have a passion for HR and continuous process improvement along with a customer-service orientation.
- Act as the first line of support for all email and in-person inquiries regarding programs, policies, and procedures
- Support the execution of various human resources initiatives
- Responsible for data entry in HRIS
- Assist with collecting confidential human resource data and reporting for internal audits
- Maintain accurate associate data in ADP including, but not limited to, new hire information, termination details, updating organizational structure changes, job titles, and other personnel-related data
- Compile and format reports and data from HRIS
- Responsible for new employee on-boarding including conducting New Hire Orientation, processing new hire paperwork, background checks and I-9s
- Manage temporary worker process for client groups, on-board new temporary workers, and convert and/or extend workers as applicable
- Ensure all processes are executed in accordance with government regulations (application of Federal, state and local labor laws)
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Technical Proficiencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex information in a straightforward, understandable manner
- Discreet in handling confidential/sensitive information
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with strong critical thinking skills and the ability to come up-to-speed rapidly
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time and work efficiently
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Proficient skill in using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- HRIS Systems: ADP, SAP, etc.
- High school diploma (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years of related work experience
Expected salary: $70000 – 80000 per year
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job date: Tue, 03 May 2022 22:09:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!