Job title: HYBRID DevOps Engineer – Well Funded Biotech Startup
Job description: Based in San Carlos and founded in 2014, we are a well-funded biotechnology start-up ($60 million Series C). Our fully automated platform combines DNA sequencing, robotics, and cloud-based analytics to accelerate outcomes and improve accuracy.
We are looking for bright and talented individuals to join our team!
If you have experience in cybersecurity, let’s talk!
What You Will Be Doing
As a DevOps engineer you will support the DevOps team building and maintaining our operational platform. Cloud experience is essential as our platform is on cloud/on-prem hybrid.
– integrate and deploy management from automation and process perspectives
– Use IaC tooling to manage the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
– Use monitoring, usage tracking and logging systems to conduct resolution of customer requests and issues
– Maintain CI/CD environment end-to-end
What You Need for this Position
– MS in Computer Science or related field
– 3+ years full-time experience in relevant software DevOps position
– Experience with GCP or AWS
– Worked in a startup environment/ working with modern DevOps tools and systems
– Proficient with scripting languages and Web/Server analytics
– Worked in and comfortable with Linux environments
Nice to have:
– Caching layers, memory tuning, A/B testing, Data Pipelines and/or Analytical systems
– LIMS or related software experience
– Exposure to genomics or bioinformatics
What’s In It for You
– Competitive Compensation ( $125k-$145k)
– Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
– Unlimited flexible time off
– Life insurance (Basic, Voluntary and AD&D)
– Stock Option Plan
So, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience in a startup/biotech environment, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $120000 – 150000 per year
Location: San Mateo, CA
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 22:48:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!