Job title: Inbound Marketing Specialist
Company: GritHR Solutions, LLC
Job description: Inbound Marketing Strategist
Who We Are
Lead Love is a HubSpot partner agency. We develop human-centered strategies to drive business results across sales, marketing and customer success. We listen to our clients’ goals and collaborate with them to develop customized, end-to-end marketing programs. This thoughtful approach helps our clients add value to every touchpoint across their customers’ journeys. In doing so, we help our clients achieve exceptional revenue results while establishing a partnership they can trust.
We are looking for a strategic and relationship-oriented Inbound Marketing Strategist to develop powerful lead generation and nurture strategies for our clients. As an Inbound Marketing Strategist at Lead Love, you’ll have an integral role in client success, and helping our team grow.
As an Inbound Marketing Specialist at Lead Love, you will be an essential part of the marketing team in identifying new opportunities and optimizing client strategy. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Develop a strong understanding of products, competition, industry, and marketing goals/objective of our clients while actively brainstorming and propose new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns
- Write various marketing materials including blogs, newsletters, social media content, and more
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Understand analytics and data, using them to create effective content strategies
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings around inbound marketing
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social, Hubspot, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to drive customer acquisition
- Build and manage rich content/editorial calendars that attracts qualified audiences
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and converts customers
- Conduct customer, competitor, and product research
- Create reports containing a robust description of activities, suitable advice and recommendations with a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and innovative inbound marketing campaign ideas
- 3 – 5 years of previous inbound marketing agency experience
- Must have experience with Hubspot (marketing professional level or above)
- Must be proficient in Excel to include the ability to execute the VLookup tool, pivot tables, and the like
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; collaborative mindset
- A data–driven and analytically-minded problem solver
- Proficiency in marketing automation, blogging software features, SEO, SEM, social media, etc.
- Hubspot partner agency experience is an advantage
Company culture: we are a fully remote, growth-oriented team * Work environment: clear understanding of the employee’s role, healthy work-life balance, achievement, and recognition, etc.
- Career: career stability, opportunities for growth & development, evaluation & feedback, and more
- Benefits: paid time off, coworking membership is covered if desired
- Compensation: $65,000 – $85,000 per year based on experience
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $65000 – 85000 per year
Location: Aurora, CO
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 07:58:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!