Job title: Independent Contractor – With telecommunications experience
Company: Pyramid Network Services
Job description: Overview
The Independent Contractor performs many facets of the site acquisition process of wireless telecommunications equipment on behalf of clients, beginning with obtaining property information through final zoning approval and issuance of building permit. This includes all aspects of the site acquisition process including necessary reporting to management and clients. Necessary requirements for the job are basic knowledge of the telecommunications industry, good communication skills, and attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to deal with and meet deadlines. Good computer skills are necessary, as well as the ability to use all aspects of PC’s and electronic communication.
- Perform and/or coordinate all aspects of the site acquisition process to ensure compliance with Company’s Client’s scope of work standards or other comparable standards.
- Must meet established daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly milestone goals for site selection, leasing, site visits, zoning filing, zoning approval, building permit filing, and building permit approval.
- Schedule, coordinate and/or conduct required meetings for each site with Company’s Client’s approved professionals, including but not limited to RF engineers, A&E engineers, municipality officials and attorneys.
- Ensure quality control practices are maintained with respect to initial designs and markups and project timelines and are consistent with Company’s Clients expectations.
- Maintain individual scorecards measuring daily production to track established goals are met with respect to each site’s progress throughout the site acquisition process.
- Assist Company Client’s Supervisor in maintaining individual vendor scorecards to ensure compliance with Company Client’s Scope of Work standards regarding the quality and timeliness of each deliverable and/or submittal.
- Cooperate and interface with other personnel to insure timely completion of the Project.
- Provide written status updates as required on all tasks assigned in the Company Client’s prescribed format to Company Client’s Supervisor.
- Review and approve Lease Exhibits and Zoning/Construction Drawings.
- Successful candidates will be subject to a background check.
- Four to six years’ related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as leases, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals as well as the ability to generate routine reporting. Also must be able to effectively speak, present information to customers, clients, tenants, employees and management.
- Valid Department of Motor Vehicle Driver’s License
- Travel may be required on a regular basis. A commitment is required to attend meetings.
Location: Sussex, WI
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:45:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!