Job title: Information Technology Intern
Company: Cass Information Systems
Job description: Description :
The Information Technology Intern assists the Information Technology team with administration, maintenance, development and/or implementation of products.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Takes participatory role in various IT tasks which aligns with course of study and education under the direct guidance of a member of the IT Leadership Team.
- The intern will learn to perform duties and assist in tasks which may include:
- Assist in troubleshooting and providing support to end users.
- Assist in installing, configuration and maintain workstation-based hardware and software.
- Assist in developing reports, queries, interfaces and applications.
- Perform coding activities and complete defect resolutions.
- Assist in entering and validating data and reporting.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Cass Information Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASS) is a leading provider of integrated information and payment management solutions. Cass enables enterprises to achieve visibility, control and efficiency in their supply chains, communications networks, facilities, and other operations. Disbursing over $60 billion annually on behalf of its clients, and with total assets of $1.7 billion, Cass is uniquely supported by Cass Commercial Bank. Founded in 1906 and a wholly owned subsidiary, Cass Bank provides sophisticated financial exchange services to the parent organization and its clients. Cass is part of the Russell 2000®.
Location: Bridgeton, MO
Job date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:49:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!