Job title: Information Technology (IT) Engineer, Senior Associate – Tier 3 Support and Implementations
Job description: Company Description
IQEQ is a preeminent service provider to the alternative asset industry. IQEQ works with managers in multiple capacities ranging from hedge fund, private equity fund, and mutual fund launches; private equity fund administration; advisory firm set-up, regulatory registration and infrastructure design; ongoing regulatory compliance (SEC, CFTC, and 40 Act); financial controls and operational support services; compliance and operational related projects and reviews; and outsourced CFO/controller and administration services to private equity fund investments – portfolio companies, real estate assets and energy assets. Our client base is growing, and our existing clients are engaging the firm across the spectrum of our services offerings.
- Work with Engineering Manager to ensure Project Tasks and Tier3 Escalations are handled in a timely manner.
- Assist with new client deployments, including onsite network infrastructure replacement and back-end Office365, Intune, and Azure configurations.
- Provide prompt and cordial Email / Phone support as an Engineer, working with the help desk staff, resolve project tasks or tickets within SLA deadlines.
- Diagnose technology issues submitted by external clients, work with team in some instances for scheduled onsite tasks at external client sites.
- Work with Engineering team on Escalated tickets or reoccurring issues to identify and resolve root causes.
- Establish, Document, and implement technology processes and procedures.
- Follow Established (approved) Documented procedures from a shared knowledgebase.
- Ensure Time Entries are entered accurately, to ensure clients are billed properly.
- Handle Tasks, and IT Projects as directed by Management.
- Adhere to deadlines as directed.
- 6+ years relevant work experience.
- Ideal Candidate will have experience in Office365 Environment Buildout & Migrations (or similar), and an understanding of Powershell.
- Office 365 Experience including O365 / Azure / Intune Administration; User, Group and Exchange Management, including Device Enrollment and Troubleshooting.
- Experience with Cloud Services such as CISCO Meraki Networking Appliances, Citrix, Smarsh, Global Relay, OneDrive, IT Glue.
- Experience with Remote Desktop Software, ideally Connectwise Automate (Control), Addigy, and Splashtop.
- Workstation / Server Experience: Windows Desktop, Windows Server (Azure VM / Physical), and Macintosh.
- Powershell, Batch, and SQL scripting on an intermediate or higher level.
- Networking experience with understanding and configuration of Routers, DNS, VLANs, NAT, and VPN.
- Domain and Website management (including modifying DNS and Mail Records.)
- Email, Phone, and Physical (onsite) support.
- Ticketing Systems such as Connectwise Manage, ZenDesk, Spiceworks, or Solarwinds.
- Preferred Industry certifications: Comptia A+, Comptia Network+, MCSA (Win10), Microsoft IT Support.
- Ability to provide technical support coverage between the hours of 7am-6pm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Capable of lifting 50lbs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:36:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!