Job title: Information Technology Manager – Healthcare Industry
Company: Hospice Austin
Job description: Mission Minded, Patient Centered. At Hospice Austin, our team members work collaboratively to provide compassionate care, services, and comfort to people with a life limiting illness. Join one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations where employees are valued and respected and enjoy making a difference while receiving excellent benefits.
Position: Full time, Monday through Friday, 8-hour shift
- Ensure that all systems, networks, hardware, equipment, applications and programs utilized by our organizations are maintained, reliable, efficient, appropriate and effective to meet the needs of our organizations.
- Plan, organize and direct employee training on all hardware equipment and software programs.
- Maintain adequate IT equipment inventory.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained appropriately.
- Ensure that all equipment and systems are secure.
- Ability to identify and anticipate IT equipment and application needs of the organization, and research and propose alternatives to management.
- Prepare or assist with preparation of implementation plans and management implementation schedules and meet deadlines timely.
- Negotiate contracts and renewals for IT equipment, software and application needs and maintenance.
- Serve as HIPAA Security Officer.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Four years of experience in administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of information technology hardware, software and networks.
- Two years of supervisory or department management experience.
- Ability to work independently and as member of a team
- Ability to prepare implementation plans and ensure project deadlines are met
- Excellent communication, customer service, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Automobile liability insurance
Full Time Benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Wellness Days
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone equipment and service
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account – employer contribution
- 401(k) retirement plan with substantial company match
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym membership discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid orientation
- And many other benefits
Apply at www.hospiceaustin.org or call our office at (512) 342-4700 for more information.
Hospice Austin is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 05:33:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!