Job title: Information Technology Program Manager – Top Secret clearance
Job description: Position Overview
ZENETEX is a rapidly growing, energetic, and win-focused enterprise supporting Federal government, military, and civilian agencies. We are an organization committed to growth and shared success for all stakeholders; we are customer-driven, mission-focused, and operate with integrity and trust in all relationships.
We have an excellent career opportunity for an Information Technology Program Manager to support our government customer based in Suitland, MD. This position is required to be onsite.
The Information Technology Program Manager (ITPM) shall serve as the overall lead, manager, and administrator for the contractor IT workforce solely supporting the Operations Branch. The ITPM is required to work on-site at the Operations Branch and shall serve as the primary interface and point of contact with the Government leadership on technical and program/project issues. The position shall oversee contract execution. The ITPM shall have responsibility for the full range of matters pertaining to the IT system efforts of all assured information systems under the cognizance of the activity’s Information System Owner (ISO). The ITPM shall work directly with the Government IT lead and provide day-to-day planning and oversight for the ISO’s operational data centers, networks, telecommunications infrastructure, servers, systems, services, and applications, per Government focus and prioritization, through effective and flexible resource and task management, maintaining an overall health and status awareness of all assigned resources.
The ITPM shall work closely with the activity’s IT government leadership representatives and the contractor IT workforce; the position shall aid with scheduling, de-conflicting, and coordinating routine maintenance activities, along with task/project efforts, and emergency changes to minimize production system and service downtime.
The ITPM shall support the IT continuous improvement program and is expected to develop and provide recommendations for innovative idea, process, and technology improvement to the overall activity’s IT operations and service management approaches.
- Shall have 10 or more years’ experience in IT Project and Program Management.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Shall have 7 or more years’ experience in providing JT Operations Management/Engineering duties and responsibilities leading, managing, and overseeing enterprise operations and support teams for major IT organizations and/or Service Providers.
- Shall have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Information Systems Management or equivalent field.
- Demonstrated experience managing globally dispersed teams with responsibility for service operations comprising at a minimum information system operations, administration, O&M, and security.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing O&M operations of complex IT solutions in a large scale, globally distributed enterprise.
- Demonstrated support of continuous monitoring and management of enterprise systems to include security, capacity, performance, availability, and facility support elements.
- Shall meet the minimum credential requirements for a Cyber JT/Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) position as defined in Section 6, Table 3.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Information Systems Management or equivalent field.
- PGMP or ITIL Master
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise monitoring and configuration management solutions as Microsoft System Center, SolarWinds, and/or Splunk.
- Working knowledge of common IT enterprise operating systems (OSs) such as Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- Working knowledge of technical Project Management techniques, methodologies, processes, and practices is a plus.
- Familiar with common Microsoft-based IT enterprise applications and systems such as Exchange, Internet Information Services (IIS), SharePoint, and SQL Server to include a highlevel understanding of their function, purpose, dependencies, and the impact to an information system during varying grades of disruption or interruption of service.
- Familiar with common enterprise IT technologies across the related spectrum: networking, virtualization, storage, servers, operating systems, cloud computing, etc.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain a Counterintelligence (CI) Poly is required.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Suitland, MD
Job date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 23:09:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!