Job title: Information Technology Support Technician
Company: Keeper Security
Job description: Keeper is hiring a talented Information Technology Support Technician to join the team. This position is considered a hybrid remote position, with some job duties requiring work to be completed at the office approximately 50% of the time
Keeper’s applications have millions of users around the world and thousands of Enterprise customers. Join one of the fast growing Cybersecurity companies and gain valuable skills while helping to provide direct virtual IT support to Keeper employees located in diverse geographical locations.
About Keeper Keeper Security, Inc., (“Keeper®”), the creator of the leading cybersecurity software, is transforming the way organizations and individuals protect their passwords, secrets and sensitive digital assets to prevent data breaches and cyberthreats. As a leading cybersecurity defense platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers. Keeper Security is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a global private equity firm with $90b+ in AUM.
About the Job:
Join an elite team of highly skilled IT support staff and play a key role in supporting mission-critical IT infrastructure and providing IT support to a world-class sales, marketing, and engineering teams.
You’re right for this job if you:
- Have experience being responsible for delivering professional Information Technology support to Keeper employees worldwide.
- Are excited about being able to work both independently and as part of a team to deliver IT services to employees and to enable fulfillment of business objectives and service level agreements.
- If you love being responsible for providing world-class support to employees, managers and staff located in multiple countries, offices, remote locations, and time zones.
- This role must also provide IT support to staff and infrastructure physically located in Keeper’s Chicago, IL office.
- Excel at following and implementing IT and Information Security Policies and Procedures, participating in Information Security / Compliance audits, and managing physical and cloud-based IT assets.kevin
- Provide direct virtual IT support to Keeper employees located in diverse geographical locations.
- Provide on-premises support to employees and infrastructure physically located in Keeper’s El Dorado Hills, CA office.
- Setup and maintain Windows and OSX workstations and laptops, mobile devices and IT assets while ensuring the systems meet Keeper’s strict security requirements.
- Perform IT systems access audits, employee onboarding and offboarding tasks, and manage and provision access to IT assets.
- Assist the Information Security team in the resolution of security incidents on IT assets.
- Mentor employees in IT best-practices and provide training on the use of IT assets.
- Work with third-parties and IT vendors to implement, maintain and resolve issues to ensure delivery of IT services to employees.
- Maintain physical security services, such as door access and camera systems in facilities.
- Maintain and audit inventory of IT assets.
- Respond to and resolve IT service requests from employees and contractors.
- Support of staff in diverse time zones may require work outside of normal business hours (EU-based staff and US east-coast based staff)
- A degree in Information Technology or relevant technology field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in managing Information Technology systems
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows, and OSX operating systems. Familiarity with the Linux operating system is desired.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more as part of the regular job duties.
- Experience with cloud-based IaaS/SaaS infrastructure and services such as Microsoft Azure, Google Workspace, and Amazon AWS.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401 k (Rother/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 22:58:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!