Job title: Insurance Agent
Company: Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
Job description: We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, along with state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Candidates must have some computer experience
- Required to get licensed within the first 30 days of hire. We will provide materials
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Once licensed, sell your appointments
At the Chris Castanza Insurance Agency, we are looking for someone who enjoys helping others, likes to talk to people, is friendly and high-energy – Someone who wants to make a difference in our city.
Chris Castanza leads one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in the country. He was nominated for Personal Lines Agent of the Year twice. His agency is well known for its team approach to business. Chris is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer on accelerating growth in agencies across the nation. His practical and motivational style balances education with enlightening stories. Chris has coached teams and small businesses across the country with a focus on elevating the vision of the organization, developing the talent within teams, and creating frameworks for perpetual success.
Find his book on Amazon: ‘The Great Game of Insurance.’
Location: Clinton, MO
Job date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:12:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!