Job title: Insurance Customer Service Representative
Company: Moran Insurance, LLC
Job description: Customer Service Representative for fast-paced Insurance Agency in St Augustine.
Independent property and casualty insurance agency located in Saint Augustine, Florida is seeking an individual to help manage an assigned book of personal lines property and casualty insurance business.
Ideal candidates should have knowledge and experience in property insurance, have great organizational and computer skills, and be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment. We are excited to see your application. Apply today!
Personal Lines Insurance Customer job duties include:
- Implementing client insurance policy administrative processes, including tracking renewals, taking payments, invoicing, accounts receivables monitoring, and general office administrative duties
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with agents, managers, peers, co-workers, teammates, and employees
- Managing an assigned book of business
- Delivering outstanding client solutions
- Ensuring all productivity, quality, and service standards are met
- Maintaining current, accurate data in the agency management system
Qualified candidates should have:
- 2+ years of Personal Lines insurance industry experience
- Active licensing (440, 220, or 20-44)
- Wonderful customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation, and decision-making skills
- Ultimate team player
We are a well-established independent agency with offices in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, Vero Beach, and Sebastian, Florida.
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
Job date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:08:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!