Job title: INSURANCE Personal Lines Service Representative
Company: Heaton Bennett Insurance
Job description: Personal Lines Service Representative
Are you looking for a fast paced, never a dull moment kind of job? Do you love a good challenge? We are looking for a self-starter who is willing and able to jump right into the personal lines service representative position.
In the Personal Lines Service Representative position, you will:
- Utilize agency custom CRM to support account sales, service and renewal cycle which organizes and automates much or your communication and follow ups, helping you sell and retain business.
- Utilize agency management system – EZLynx and EZLynx Personal Lines Rater
- Provide the highest quality of professional service to every customer.
- Maintain knowledge of products.
- Grow sales by cross selling and rounding out accounts in your existing book of business. There are opportunities to earn commissions for cross-selling, rounding out and promoting Life policies.
- Service existing clients in person, email, text or via telephone by preparing renewals and remarketing accounts.
- Quote and Issue new policies, process payments and endorsements.
- Review and process all incoming correspondence and respond in a timely manner.
Why you should care that Heaton Bennett Insurance Agency is in the top 1% in the Nation for technology?
- CRM that does more than half your work.
- Automatically connect with prospects and clients via Text, Ringless Voicemails, and Emails
- Quoting tools that reduce the time spent preparing proposals
- Sales Tracking Tools provider deeper insights into your conversions
- In house developers to help build processes around your selling & servicing styles
- Retention Tools
- You make more money quicker and retain your business longer!
If you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with insurance experience, and work well in a fast-paced then you should contact us today!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary Plus Bonus Opportunity
- Starting Based on Prior Experience.
- Starting Salary $40,000
- Ability to earn New Business Commissions in Addition to Salary
- Quarterly Bonus up to 7k+ or more per year
- Group Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with Employer Matching up to 3%
- Flex Time
- 15 PTO days and 7 Holidays, PLUS Yearly Additional Paid Vacation Between Christmas and New Year’s
- Must work independently, possess exceptional attention to detail, be able to adapt well to new processes & procedures, possess organization skills to manage numerous, varied, detailed tasks
- Applicant must be articulate and friendly, demonstrate professional appearance and have a strong work ethic.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Ability to accurately process multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to communicate with others on complex issues, receive and interpret complex information and respond appropriately
- Must have computer skills and knowledge of agency management systems and office software programs
- Must be able to function in high pressured, fast paced environment.
Expected salary: $40000 – 60000 per year
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 23:50:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!