Job title: Interior Design Team Leader
Company: CID Design Group
Job description: The Interior Design Team Leader is a senior-level interior designer with strong project management and proven leadership experience. With experience in the multifamily and/or hospitality industries you have passion for mentoring and growing other talented designers. You will manage large-scale, multi-faceted, long-term projects from inception to completion/installation communicating with team members, clients, and vendors throughout the process.
This position is based in our Naples, Florida office, however, candidates within a 175 mile radius of the office will be also be considered. Travel to the office, as needed, is a requirement of the position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead and manage a team of designers providing guidance and knowledge in facilitating project success
- Participate in estimating fees, determining scope of work, coordinating with other design disciplines and reviewing proposals and contracts
- Consultation with the client to establish project goals and objectives including, but not limited to: design intent, schedule and budget parameters
- Collaborate with team members throughout the project process
- Develop the job plan and assess resource needs for project completion and communicate to Studio Leaders
- Meet with the FFE team to provide project overview, design concept and client expectations in a detailed manner
- Manage project budget regularly communicating status to the team
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or Construction Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience within multi-family, commercial, or hospitality industries
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Proven project management experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other industry-standard software
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong articulate presentation skills with a command of design and construction vocabulary.
CID Design Group is a 40+ year old national interior design firm located in Naples, Florida. CID specializes in multifamily, hospitality, creative branding, and design forecasting. We work with 9 of the top 10 largest developers in the United States, and our portfolio spans 39 states and over 60 cities.
CID provides an amazing opportunity to nurture the career growth of designers who are ambitious and hungry for challenging, exciting, and fulfilling work. Our founders have fostered a culture that encourages true collaboration, career growth opportunities, learning opportunities, and work-life balance. They also believe in sharing the firm’s successes through competitive salaries, annual bonuses, and a profit-sharing plan.
Our benefit package includes:
- Wellness Programs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid Continuing Education and certifications
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay (including your birthday!)
- Career Growth and Skill Development
- A Fun, Creative, Collaborative Environment + Positive Culture
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 01:40:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!