Job title: Internal Audit Finance & Business Management – Vice President
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: This role will be responsible for management of the Audit Business Management function; reporting to the CFO of Internal Audit. In addition to the regular management activities, the candidate will be the driver of process efficiency ideas and execution. The role will ensure that the Internal Audit F&BM team has documented processes and is functioning in an efficient fashion. We will be examining best practices across the team and are looking for new ideas and innovation solutions to assist with streamlining processes wherever possible.
- Manage the production of reports from various sources, organize data outputs and produce recurring and ad hoc presentations to communicate Audit’s plan status and information related to the firm-wide control environment.
- Manage reporting initiatives to standardize and automate Audit reports and dashboards produced by Business Managers.
- Oversee the coordination of reporting requirements with partners in Internal Audit and Oversight & Controls functions.
- Manage the production of reports to support the audit planning process and the scheduling and utilization of Audit resources.
- Be a member of the Audit Finance & Business Manager team that creates a more streamlined operating model and that standardizes and centralizes both report production and processes and Business Manager support services.
- Be a part of the management team that transforms Audit’s reporting environment from manually intensive processes to an Audit environment that leverages data visualization and automation tools.
- Manage a team of reporting professionals and ensure that they are well trained in automation and visualization techniques.
- Partner with senior members of Internal Audit to ensure we are meeting their stakeholder reporting needs.
- Oversee the modification of reporting due to Internal Audit methodology or tool changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related area
- Prior Audit, Business Management or COO experience a plus
- 5+ years work experience in process re-engineering, project management, reporting and/or audit/finance experience
- Ability to lead/manage a team and to implement reporting and process enhancements
- Able to forge strong internal relationships across a broad range of functions
- Strong technical skills and aptitude to learn and use cutting edge technology
- Experience with data visualization and report automation tools (i.e., Tableau, Qlikview) a plus
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to analyze large data sets and present conclusions concisely
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management/prioritization skills
- Flexible, organized, self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Strong analytical skills and ability to drive to conclusions and results
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:10:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!