Job title: IT Manufacturing System Specialist
Company: Nokian Tyres
Job description: Reporting to the IT Director – Americas, the Manufacturing System Specialist is responsible for providing support for manufacturing and supply chain IT systems including Oracle EBS. He/she will exercise both sound judgment and initiative, consult and support on the manufacturing challenges, and bring IT manufacturing and Oracle EBS expertise to the local manufacturing and business teams. Aligned with global IT processes, he/she will provide direction on the implementation and support of all IT applications that support the manufacturing process. In addition to providing support to the manufacturing process, global communication and interaction with the other manufacturing locations will be required.
- Provide support for Nokian Tyres MES & SCM applications and manufacturing technology platforms.
- Support the goal to have globally harmonized solutions.
- Evaluating business or project needs and application functionality and ensuring that applications meet these needs.
- Provide support for the other manufacturing and supply chain related applications including but not limited to Oracle ERP, Quality, databases and integrations.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the application support team as it grows over time.
- Provide first level support in all manufacturing related IT problems.
- Uphold Nokian Tyres mission and values; demonstrate supporting behaviors in day-to-day actions.
- Periodic travel domestic and abroad.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Proven experience being primary contact to the manufacturing group: support, consultation, handling requests.
- Ability to work with and support manufacturing applications in: Oracle ERP, MES, Quality Systems, database & integrations.
- Proactive working style with the ability to work independently
- Working in virtual teams
- Cross-functional organization
- Global, multicultural organization
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Commitment to excellence, high standards and ethical business conduct; continuous improvement mindset.
- Proficient with MS-Office application suite.
- Experience with Oracle EBS.
- Experience in configuration of Oracle EBS a plus.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder).
Nokian Tyres is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Location: Dayton, TN
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 07:08:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!