Job title: IT Support Manager
Job description: Job Description:
CoverWallet, an Aon company, was founded in 2015 to reinvent the $100 billion small business insurance industry by using data, design, and technology. As a part of Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries, CoverWallet has the mentality and culture of a high-growth startup with the backing and support of a global multinational company.
CoverWallet is the easiest way for businesses to understand, buy, and manage insurance online and has been recognized as a CNBC Upstart 100, won the Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
We are looking for a qualified IT Support Lead to join our team. The IT Support Lead will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and manage the resolution of all technical issues. They will be responsible for mentoring, career development planning, and direct supervision of personnel. Responsible for timely product delivery, which requires a clear understanding of expectations and capabilities of their team. They will be required to work and communicate efficiently with personnel at all levels within the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages the resolution of support incidents including major incidents with no guidance and coach junior team members
- Manages the integrity of the inventory management tool by running periodic reports to maintain data consistency
- Manages the team to make sure all new hire equipment is ready for delivery and all equipment is recovered from employees on their last day of employment
- Monitors the in-stock equipment and orders new hardware based on the business needs.
- Manages Onsite/Remote support performed by the team
- Leads operational/continuous improvement projects
- Manages the IT New Hire Training and onboarding
- Ensure documentation is up to date and process consistency is maintained
- Team incident queue management i.e.: ServiceNow or Jira review daily performance stats
- Manages the delivery of executive support
- Manages the creation and tracking of problem tickets
- Reviews and drives NPS scores by managing both Mean Time to Resolve (EUS Incidents) and Mean Time to Resolve (EUS Requests) levels above the SLA
- Manages the Identity Access team
- Manages the AV Support Specialist and AV Services
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Experienced in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Office applications issues
- Knowledge of SharePoint and other Office 365 applications
- Knowledge of Active Directory or GSuite
- Knowledge of Single sign-on technologies
- ITIL Foundation Level Certification
- Knowledge of networking technologies
5 years of direct employee management experience with a computer science background * Strong interpersonal skills to work with a multitude of teams
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem Skills
- Excellent Time Keeping skills
- Self-motivated individual capable of delivering results in both team and solo project environments
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit .
(NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. People with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Location: Victor, NY
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 06:38:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!