Job title: IT Support Specialist (WBD) – Hybrid work model/Orlando, FL Information Technology
Company: CNO Financial Group
Job description: Description
Position at Web Benefits Design
Web Benefits Design’s IT team is hiring an IT Support Specialist responsible for all aspects of business technology end-user support and daily operations. This role attends to internal help desk issues, management of the entire end-user device lifecycle, supports our business software applications, and assists architects and engineers with a variety of development projects pertaining to both our on-premises and cloud infrastructures. This is your opportunity to be an instrumental part of delivering superior technology solutions in support of an industry-leading cloud software development and delivery team.
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for:
- Hardware and software support to business users via internal Help Desk
- Management of end-user hardware devices throughout their respective lifecycles
- Support of business software applications
- Helping end-users navigate the unique challenges of remote/flex work environments
- Assisting systems administrators with the monitoring and maintenance of critical infrastructure
- Authoring documentation of hardware and software systems and associated internal procedures
- Maintaining organizational controls compliance
The IT Support Specialist position is well-suited for you if you:
- Possess a wide-ranging and deep knowledge of common business systems, both hardware and software, along with a demonstrable track record of applying the same to solve critical challenges faced by end-users working together in a fast-paced environment
- Appreciate tackling a different set of technical challenges from day-to-day
- Relish the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with sophisticated, cutting-edge technologies and methodologies
- Understand the foundational roles of compliance and data security in the modern workplace
- Are possessed of superior oral and written communication skills and unafraid to engage customers and stakeholders at all levels of the enterprise
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related discipline OR five (5) years’ relevant work experience as an equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in support of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server 2012, 2019, and later server operating systems, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 7/10/11 desktop operating systems
- 3 years’ experience in support of common business computing hardware, both infrastructure and endpoint devices
- 3 years’ experience supporting a standards-based technology help desk
- Ability to lift, carry, and manipulate bulky computer hardware such as servers, networking, video, UPS, and other equipment (approx. 50 lbs.). Comfortable working on ladders.
- Ability and willingness to perform off-hours maintenance/upgrades/support
CNO Financial Group offices are reopening in April 2022 and we will be pursuing a hybrid working model. Associates who live within a 60-mile radius of the Orlando corporate office will have access to come into that Office up to 2 days/week, and work from home at least 3 days/week. This role will have some irregular, on-demand type in-office work based on end user needs.
CNO Financial Group is a holding company that provides health and life insurance, as well as retirement solutions, to middle-income Americans through its family of established insurance brands: Bankers Life, Colonial Penn and Washington National. Our customers work hard to save for the future, and we help protect their health, income and retirement needs with 3.2 million policies and more than $35 billion in total assets. Our 3,400 associates, 5,000 exclusive agents and 4,000 independent partner agents guide individuals, families and businesses through a lifetime of financial decisions.
We are financially strong and well positioned for continued growth, and we are grounded in our core values of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I); Integrity, Customer Focus, Excellence, and Teamwork.
At CNO Financial Group, we’re always looking forward—to the security and stability we help create for our insurance brands’ customers, and the growth we create within our own company. We’re looking for ambitious people who want to do more. We’ll provide you with opportunities to grow your skills through challenging professional experiences.
If you’re looking for a culture that encourages development, helps you reach your potential, and rewards you for your contribution, then CNO Financial Group is right for you. For more information, visit CNOinc.com.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to
Location: Orlando, FL
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 05:10:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!