Job title: IT Telecommunications Analyst
Job description: The IT Telecommunications Analyst reports to the IT Telecommunications Manager and implements telecommunications software solutions to address company and front-line user needs. Conducts various telecommunications analyses and makes recommendations to management, implements changes consistent with company goals and objectives.
The successful candidate will embody and work to reinforce MAA’s Core Values. Those values include:
- Appreciating the uniqueness of each individual
- Communicating openly and with integrity
- Embracing opportunities
- Doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as support & resolution for both first-line and elevated telecommunications issues; accepts and works support tickets.
- Troubleshoots and determines issues causing telecommunications outages; resolves first-line and escalated tickets; may escalate issue as needed to the correct vendor or IT associate for resolution.
- Directly notifies and updates property teams on status of telecommunications issues and resolutions.
- Works with telecommunications vendors and management to streamline processes and consolidate vendors and billing services.
- Monitors and updates centralized database of telecom assets for all properties and corporate locations that include such things as phone numbers, vendor, Internet service, speeds, and equipment information.
- Stays abreast of current & developing telecommunications technology.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- High school diploma/GED and three (3) to five (5) years of telecommunications systems experience required
- Experience with on premise and cloud-based VoIP administration and analog line troubleshooting required
- Experience with various telecommunication programs (e.g., Meraki) and data analysis required
- Cisco Certified Network Administration (CCNA) Certification or related networking certification strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related technical field preferred
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager, WebEx, and WebEx Calling preferred
MAA recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and outstanding advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package* including, but not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Apartment Discount
- Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
*Eligibility for benefit plans and programs vary based on hours worked and length of employment.
We are committed to providing service excellence and value to those who depend on us at MAA. Our people-first approach has been transforming properties into communities and apartments into homes for over 25 years. As the largest owner-operator of multifamily apartments in the United States – we are established leaders in the real estate space – bringing tremendous opportunities to those looking to build their careers. We invite you to explore our Brighter View and find your place at MAA!
Drug Free Workplace
Location: Memphis, TN
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 22:49:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!