Job title: Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator
Company: NSP Premier, Inc.
Job description: We are located in El Segundo and looking for a competitive, career-minded individual to fill a Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator position in our rapidly expanding marketing and advertising firm. Our firm is a premier provider of full-service marketing solutions and lead generation services within the technology, community, and telecommunications sectors. Our company is recognized as a competitive leader because of their ability to intuitively connect with consumers to generate new business. There is a huge demand for our cost-effective services due to the present economic state and they are in immediate need of a Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator to develop innovative marketing campaigns for prestigious clientele.
The right Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator will love the thrill of a challenge and be excited to dive into new things. We invest in the continual development of our approach and the skills of our talented sales and marketing team. As a Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator, you will receive full hands-on training in each division of our company. With a powerful training program, our executives will develop you into an expert in persuasive presentation, organization, business networking, effective management, and accountability.
This firm will take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and jump in when needed on any campaign. The right Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator can expect to be promoted within the first few months with hard work and dedication.
Responsibilities of the Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator:
- Build trust and rapport with prospective customers, provide clients with world-class customer service, and conduct in-person sales in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify marketing and advertising needs in support of sales initiatives.
- Manage marketing campaigns and assist with lead generation.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals as defined by team and company growth objectives
Requirements of the Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator:
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- Natural leadership ability.
- Looking to begin their career and are willing to train at the entry-level.
- Able to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Able to quickly learn and pick up on complex ideas.
- Willing to multi-task, jump in, and help any campaign.
- Wants an exciting work environment.
- Sports- minded, competitive personality
Want to get your career started now?
For immediate consideration please submit your resume online. College grads, experienced marketing professionals, skilled individuals, and interns are encouraged to apply.
Local applicants only. We are looking to hire & train asap. Social security or a valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorship. Must be able to start work within 1-2 weeks of employment offer acceptance.**
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:55:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!