Job title: Junior Brand Marketing Associate
Company: Momentum Solar
Job description: We are a marketing consulting firm based in San Diego providing innovative and growth-focused brand marketing strategies for clients across various industries. We have recently partnered with a Solar Power client because we believe that success comes when you match your passions to your work, and our team is doing their part to help make this planet a little more sustainable.
We were originally founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and sales strategies. Our goal is to provide our Solar Power client the same marketing and exposure as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. Our success and rapid growth have set new industry standards, and we are out to raise the bar in the Solar Power industry.
We are now accepting applications for a Junior Brand Marketing Associates to grow with our Solar Power campaign. Be part of an exciting, cutting-edge work environment while actively working to increase awareness surrounding Solar Power solutions.
Since we consider ourselves an up and coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast-paced, high energy, competitive professionals to cross-train in all areas, including:
- Marketing and Sales
- Client Relations
- Account Management
- Responsibilities of a Junior Brand Marketing Associate are to establish strong customer and client relations while representing our Solar Power client
- You’ll attend and participate in meetings, training sessions, and virtual networking webinars to increase marketing and training abilities while honing the leadership and training skills
- You will also be completing relevant paperwork accurately and continually updating your product and market knowledge
We seek individuals with LEADERSHIP qualities, excellent COMMUNICATION skills, and people who feel a genuine responsibility to increase awareness towards creating a sustainable future. The primary job responsibility is to aid our Solar Power client in their market expansion efforts and increase their exposure in hard-to-reach territories.
- Ability to start right away
- High School degree or higher
- Great Communication skills
- Reliable transportation to the office daily
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Interact with clients and consumers to provide top-notch service
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR COMPANY AND GOOD LUCK!
Once received, a member of our recruiting team will review your application. If selected as one of our top candidates, our Talent Acquisition Specialist will contact you within 48 hours of submitting your resume.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 05:58:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!