Job title: Junior Marketing Coordinator
Company: Next Level Recruiting
Job description: The Junior Marketing Coordinator will support the efforts of the marketing department and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced startup environment. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, a strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to work within a team.
- Support preparation of marketing initiatives from the initial stage to final production and delivery.
- Supporting marketing activities by market research, collecting and analyzing preliminary documentation, and planning and facilitating capture strategy meetings.
- Working with business development and operations personnel to implement pursuit win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales messages, and produce professional proposals and oral presentations.
- Manages multiple projects and team efforts simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines. Understand how to manage time appropriately.
- Complying with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for external marketing communications, including qualification packages, advertisements, and awards submissions.
- Maintaining the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Position may involve working weekends as necessary to meet pursuit deadlines.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Time management skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to attend outside events when called upon.
- 1-2 years of customer-service oriented, marketing, event promotion, or outside sales experience considered
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Aptitude for sensing and responding to a wide range of shopping types
- Ability to listen carefully and actively
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to visit multiple stores in one day
- Understand and demonstrate integrity, respect and the ability to develop positive relationships with management, customers and peers
- Flexible for scheduling including weekends
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 01:34:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!