Job title: Junior Marketing & Data Science Analyst – MC0122
Company: Evergreen Technologies
Job description: Position: Junior Marketing & Data Science Analyst
Location: Madison, NJ
- This is a Hybrid role and candidates need to be onsite 2-3 days /week (High possibility of Ext/FTE)
- We are not looking for data scientists or programmers here but data science/programming experience is still positive.
- Provides ongoing business/operational metrics, developing predictive forecasting models, calculating business financial analytics and designing data needs for future business analytics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional commercial teams to ensure alignment between business needs and solutions.
- Develop, track and analyze key performance indicators for marketing and selling programs.
- Provide Business leads with operational metrics across multiple programs to measure ROI and opportunity to improve for future executions
- Plan and coordinate multiple projects on a tight timeline to support executive stakeholders
- Understand and use statistical predictive models such as correlation, regression, ANOVA and time series models to identify trends, make forecasts and provide projected figures
- Work closely with data engineering, data science, scrum masters, and project managers to successfully partner with brand leads to unlock growth opportunities
- Beside day-to-day analytic leadership, this high-impact role will also provide demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
- Be a subject-matter expert in the key business processes, systems, and data sources that facilitate enterprise-level thinking from P&L perspective.
- Ability to make effective decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from various sources and compiling into a digestible meaningful format
- Gathers data from multiple sources, normalizes and analyses those data providing Companion Animal & Equine business with unique data insights to drive programs effectiveness and efficiency
- Be the main contact person for all brand analytic needs working directly with Marketing, Sales, Management, Commercial Operations and Supply Chain teams.
- Collaborate with other business functions with data collection methods and centralization of data as well as extending current data sources with Third party data vendors
- Propose and implement business metrics with data scientists from commercial operations to develop analytic infrastructure to support business strategies and opportunities for improvement.
Location: Newark, NJ
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 22:18:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!