Job title: LAUNDRY ATTENDANT – Full Time – Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel)
Job description: LAUNDRY ATTENDANT – Full Time – Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel)
Engaging service, delicious cuisine and distinctive surroundings make every special event at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa a truly unforgettable experience. As Event Services Concierge, you will be the liason between the Hotel and Client to ensure quality, efficiency and superior service at each group function.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide, including Fairmont Hotels
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Competitive and flexible Health Care Benefit Plans to meet you and your family’s unique needs
- Vacation Benefits after 90 days, 401k match at 100% of first 4% of contributions
What you will be doing:
- Process the laundry for the Hotel Departments including, Rooms, Spa and Food & Beverage
- Provide clean and pressed linens for all areas of the Hotel and Guests
- Operate washers, dryers, iron and the towel folder
- Fold by hand linens, spa sheets, bath mats, robes and hand towels
- Count & store linens
- Support all aspects of the Laundry Operations and Hotel as needed in a team environment
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible and reliable
Your team and working environment:
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of Wine Country. As one big team, community of service professionals, we come together and work with a common purpose to welcome, connect and serve others.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opprotunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 22:04:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!