Job title: Law Library Assistant / Loose-Leaf Filer (Part-Time) – LAC Group
Company: LAC Group
Job description: Job Title: Law Library Assistant / Loose-Leaf Filer (Part-Time) – LAC Group
LAC Group seeks an experienced part-time Law Library Assistant / Loose-Leaf Filer on behalf of our client, a global law firm in Cleveland, OH. This role will provide on-site library support for the firm’s physical collection. The schedule/hours are flexible (you can choose days/times you go into work with notice) and will be approximately 30 hours per month (more or less as needed).
- Organize and file all loose-leaf supplements (e.g. CCH, BNA, Lexis, RIA, West, DJ, etc.) pocket parts, newsletters, journals and periodicals
- General clerical tasks (e.g. bar-coding, re-shelving) related to managing physical collections
- Updating client integrated library system (ILS) records to reflect added holdings
- Sorting and checking in mail
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution, or related experience
- Minimum one year of law firm experience performing required duties
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced legal environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client-focused service orientation
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 02:32:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!